Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"............................. Life in General"

Hello Everyone

I think i am loosing the excitement i had the first day when i started writing this blog. These days i am getting really moody my mood swings in every possible direction at times my friends really get scared talking to me.

Very Soon you going to see a re vamped blog, one of my very good friends is helping me out she has been blogging for quite sometime now so she plans to help me out usually her schedule is very busy but i think she will spare sometime for me. And Laziness also plays a major role there.

Anyways these days nothing much is happening at my end work is going on as usual there is not much happening socially too same old friends same lame life i need a break a big break. The coming week is again going to he hectic with a few people on leave the burden has to be shared by the others and plus i already have taken my share of leaves so i don't see any way out. Like i have mentioned earlier there are a few senior people in the team but they hardly care and when it comes to saying NO i really cant utter it out. But i am sure there is a bright side to it too.

Its been ages i have been out of Poona besides a few places close to the area i haven been elsewhere i don't even remember how a train looks like. One of my cousin sister she is married and her husband being in the army has been posted to Mumbai almost 3 years back and since the time she is here she has been asking me to come down. Darn i couldn't even travel 4 hrs to meet her every time she asks me to come to Mumbai i make big time plans and assure her that i would be there, the entire week i am very enthusiastic but some how the day i have to leave something or the other pops up and i cant make it. And it has come to this that her husband has been posted out of Mumbai but i still assured her that i would make it to the new place.

Just a few days back a friend asked me to come to Hyderabad it would be a good change for me as in people climate just about everything. And i could not help laughing, here i could not make it to Mumbai Hyderabad is really faaaaaaaaaaaaar. She even said that she would book my tickets and send them or else i would never make an effort to do so. And all i could do id assure her that i woud be there after say उम्मीद पे दुनिया कायम हैं !

And i really dont know if i am moody or Simply lazy !

So that it for now !

No comments: